What We Believe
- We teach that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man, 66 books, given by the Holy Spirit and equal in all its parts (II Peter 2:20-21)
- We teach that the Bible is inspired in every word, God-breathed, and is the infallible rule for faith conduct and discipline (II Timothy 3:16)
- We teach that there is one true and living God, who has always existed in one essence, yet three distinct persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- We teach that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- We teach that He is both fully God and fully man.
- We teach that Jesus Christ suffered, was crucified, buried, and rose again on the third day and ascended to the right hand of the Father where He now mediates as our Advocate and High Priest (Matthew 28:6; I Corinthians 15:20; Hebrews 7:25 & 9:24).
- We teach that God created man to glorify Him, enjoy Him and live for God’s purpose in the world. (I Corinthians 10:31)
- We teach that all have sinned and fallen short of God’s glorious standard of holy perfection, and man can do nothing to save himself (Romans 3:23).
- We teach that man is only made right with God, justified, when he puts his faith in Christ, repents of his sin, and confesses Him as Lord. God declares those righteous in His sight not by any works or virtue but solely on the finished work of Jesus’ death on the cross. Heaven is reserved and secured for those who trust in Jesus Christ and Hell is reserved for those who reject Him.